|40 gm x 2
Availability: Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.
Shipping: Free shipping to any country in the world.
Swami Ramdev Medicine Patanjali Nimb Ghanvati from the ancient period,Neem is been considered as a medicinal plant and used for the treatment of a variety of diseases. Every part of theNeem tree is been used for medicinal purpose. It is been proved that the use ofNeem in the form of medicine is safe to take. It has many curative properties for which it is been careful as a universal medicine for the diseases.
It has around 150 compounds that are been obtain from the various parts of the tree. The compounds of the tree have various property like anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic, antipyretic, hypoglycaemic, spermicidal, antifungal, antibacterial, diuretic, anti-malarial and anti-tumor. TheNeem tree is very helpful in the treatment of fever, intestinal problems, obesity, skin problems, ulcers, gastric disorders, common cold and cough, asthma and bronchitis, urinary track disorders, diabetes and blood pressure and even leprosy. It is the only tree, which gives its every part for the treatment of various diseases. Many researchers have been conduct various tests and experiments, which have proved that theNeem tree is been used for various medicinal products. Using these products do not harm our body and is safe and efficient for the action of various diseases.
Neem is been used as a medicinal plant at length in unani, homeopathic and ayurveda. The botanical name ofNeem has been resulting from the Sanskrit name "Arishtha" which means "reliever of sickness". Thus, it is been considered as Sarbaroganibarini, which means cure of all diseases. In India , the villagers still believe that theNeem tree is a "village dispensary" for them.
The compound ofNeem are been categorized into two most important groups.
(1) Isoprenoids (like diterpenoids and triterpenoids that contains limonoids, vilasinin type of compounds, azadirone and its derivatives, C- secomeliacins such as salanin, azadirachtin and nimbin, protomeliacins and gedunin and its derivatives)
(2) Non-isoprenoids that are aliphatic compounds, proteins (amino acids) and carbohydrates (polysaccharides), polyphenolics such as flavonoids and their glycosides, dihydrochalcone, coumarin and tannins, sulphurous compounds, etc.
In India, ayurvedic medicines are ready from the various parts of theNeem tree. TheNeem oil extracted from the bark and the foliage are been used therapeutically for the treatment of intestinal helminthiasis, constipation, leprosy and respiratory disorders. It is also been used to refresh our health. It also helps in the treatment of chronic syphilitic sores, ulcers and rheumatism. TheNeem oil is been found to be more effective to control skin infection. TheNeem oil is been second-hand in the form of soap and oil to treat a variety of anti-fungal diseases. The root, bark, flower, fruit and leaf together of theNeem tree is used for the action of itching, burning sensations, pthysis, blood morbidity, skin ulcers and biliary afflictions.
The various belongings of theNeem tree are:
1. Immunostimulant action: theNeem oil activates the cell-mediated immune mechanisms for the removal of an improved reaction to consequent mitogenic or antigenic challenges.
2. Hypoglycaemic activity: theNeem leaf extracts prevent adrenaline as well as glucose-induced hyperglycaemia, the presence of which increases blood sugar level.
3. Antiulcer effect: The extract ofNeem leaf and bark produce antiulcer and antiacid secretory action.
4. Antifertility effect: the request ofNeem oil inside the vagina prior to coitus helps prevent pregnancy it could also be used for contraception method.
5. Antimalarial activity: the seed and leaf extract are helpful to prevent both sensitive strain malarial parasites and chloroquine-resistant parasites.
6. Antifungal activity: the extract of leaf and theNeem oil prevent certain fungi like Epidermophyton, Geotricum, Trichophyton, Candida and Microspor Trichosporon.
7. Antibacterial activity: the oil extract from the leaves, bark and seed are effective against gram-positive and gram-negative microorganisms like tuberculosis. This extract has antimicrobial effect againt streptomycin resistant strains.
8. Antiviral activity: the extract of leaf is effectual against chikungemya, measles virus and vaccinia virus.
9. Antioxidant activity: the extract of seed is effectual in vivo during horse-grain germination.
10. Effect on central nervous system: the extract of leaf is very much effective on middle nervous system (CNS) depressant activity.
Thus, we have seen that theNeem tree is very effective in treating different diseases. Therefore, the intake of the ayurvedic medicine Nimb Ghan Vati is very necessary. It is obtainable in the form of tablets. One capsule two times a day can keep our body healthy and disease free and again, we can get rid of the skin diseases.