|40 gm x 2
(40 grams of Divya Mukta Vati produced by Swami Ramdev's Divya Pharmacy. Approximately 120 tablets per bottle.)
Availability: Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.
Shipping: Free shipping to any country in the world.
Swami Ramdev Medicine Divya Mukta Vati is a sole ayurvedic solution for hypertension that cures high blood pressure, insomnia and anxiety within a person. It has been tested and found that after taking it with diet, it works faster than any other medicine and results come out in 15-20 days.
In the present world, hypertension or high blood pressure has become a ordinary disease for a person, be it an old man or a young man. This is due to the increasing pressure and anxiety of workload on a man. Even a school-going student has not been prohibited from the high blood force disease and this is due to the pressure of studies given both by the school and by his parents at home. Therefore, many people prefer taking ayurvedic medicine rather allopathic medicine, which shows many side effects
This herbal medicine works efficiently in treating all signs of hypertension such as anxiety, syndrome, sleeplessness, restless legs, etc. it has no side effects and highly effectual herbal medicine for high blood pressure that is highly favored by any common person in this present world.
In Ayurveda, this hypertension illness is the result of disorder in "rakta vata" which is caused by the fracas of one of the three doshas, vata. Any flux in vata results in circulatory and metabolic diseases, emotional problems, depression, tension in mind and illness about to strains and stresses. This is actually hypertension that leads to high blood pressure and the symptoms of this disease are worry, obesity, irregular pulse behavior, stress and anxiety, high cholesterol, flushed face, compassion to light, tiredness and violent headaches.
Any person suffering from any of the on top of symptoms should take Mukta Vati to get cured in an herbal way without pain from any side effects. If any patient is taking any other medicine then also he can take Divya Mukta Vati medicine as it does not react with any medicine and does not rouse any other side effects. In the present world, everyone must be known of someone who is suffering from high blood pressure and must be aware of the connected health problems. If this disease is not treated then it may result in enlarge the heart caused by the increasing force required to pump the blood and the resistance of the vessel is not so high to cope with it.
This herbal medicine is ready by mixing various herbs that makes it a powerful ayurvedic medicine to cure high blood pressure.
Shankhapushpi: This herb helps to cure sleeping disorder like anxiety and stress. It is been cited in Charaka as one of the single highest herb to improve the three features of brain power - memory (Driti), recall (Smriti) and learning (Dhi). Therefore, it is also named as the best Medhya Rasayana (which refers to the enhancement of the mind). It improve the coordination between mind and body, because of which the sleeping power of a person gets better. The herb is also beneficial to the nervous system of a person that results in boost the power of bone marrow and Majja Dhatu, that is, anxious tissue.
Jyotishmati (Celastrus Paniculatus): This herb is a well-known vine tree climbing on wood and found in the hilly areas of almost every part of India. The herb's seeds are also very useful in civilizing the memory power of a person and therefore, ayurvedic medical practitioners use this herb in psychologically unfair patients. It is also used during fever, rheumatism and loss of appetite. Again, it stimulates the power of brain and a person's efficiency to tolerate moving as well as physical stress and strain. It also helps in relaxing the central nervous system resulting in reducing anxious tension and anxiety.
Brahmi (Centella Asiatica): From the ancient period, this herb is been used specially to cure epilepsy, hair loss, senility, anxious disorders, premature aging, venereal diseases and obstinate skin conditions. In Ayurveda, it is been careful as an important cardiac and nerve tonic. It calms down the pitta of our body. It also relieves mental weaknesses, improving the excellence of sleep and hence cures paroxysms. This herb helps in enhancing the mental functions and memory and decrease the time of learning.
Ugra Gandha (Acorus Calamus): Our ancestors were using this herb for curing high blood force. It is a semi-aquatic herb having rhizomes with creep tendency. These rhizomes are been believed to have carminative, anthelmentic and anti-spasmodic properties, which help in curing chronic diarrhea and dysentery, epilepsy, fever, kidney and liver illness, bronchial catarrh, glandular and abdominal tumours, eczema and rheumatism. A mixture of Brahmi herb and this herb is been taken to manage the hyperactivity in children thus rising their memory power. Thus, it is been used to improve memory power and reminiscence.
Pearl Powder (Mukta Pishti): It is the best medicine for the action of hypertension. It is been considered as a tonic for soothing the sentiments, relieving fear, alleviating annoyance and fury, cheering up the eyes and facilitate restoration of tissue.
Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera): The herb is worth of rejuvenate the function of nervous system and neutralizing high blood force. It controls the memory loss due to stress, work too hard and illness. It also helps in reducing nervousness and enhances the calmness of mind. It also cures disease relating to arthritis and rheumatism.
Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia): this herb is a tonic as well as an effectual immuno-modulator. It purifies the blood, protect the liver and is very much useful in treating the eye disorders. Again, it also supports the cerebral actions of the above constituents.
Apart from the on top of herbs, there is pair of other herbs like Pravala Pishti and Gajvan, mixed with Bhrami, Geloy, Jatamasi and Chandramar,
- Absolutely free from side effects.
- Cures high blood pressure caused by any cause, either by kidney disorder, heart disease or by increased cholestrol, anxiety, tension, or for hereditary reasons.
- Also cures associated complication like insomnia, feeling of uneasiness, palpitation, pain in the chest and head. There is no need to take any extra medicine for the relief of these complication. Intake of this 'Mukta Vati' will not produce extreme sleep in persons who already have normal sleep.
- There is no need to take allopathic or any other medicine along with the management of 'Mukta Vati'. If a patient already takes any other medicine he may stop that certainly. If any patient has been taking other medicine for a long time, or is habituated to taking that medicine, then first he should slowly reduce the dose of that medicine along with the intake of 'Mukta Vati'. Thereafter, he may stop taking that other medicine steadily.
- Mukta Vati also gives instant relief to those patients whose blood pressure doesn't become normal even after taking allopathic medicine, and who are suffering from sleeplessness (sleeplessness) as well as uneasiness.
- Allopathic medicines give only provisional relief, as they are not able to root out the disease, whereas 'Mukta Vati' cures the disease forever within a short period of one or one and a half years. It normalize the blood pressure, and there is no need to take any other medicine.
- If for exceptional reason one has to take 'Mukta Vati' for a long time, still there is no harm as it doesn't produce any side effect.
* If B.P. is 160/100 mmhg. or more while taking allopathic medicine: 1-2 tabs, thrice a day - before breakfast, before lunch, and one hour previous to diner with fresh water.
* If B.P. is 140/90 mmhg while taking allopathic medicine: 1-2 tabs twice a day - before breakfast and diner.
* It will be more effective if tablet is chew first and then water is taken allopathic medicine should be stopped when B.P. becomes normal.
:: 40 grams of Divya Mukta Vati produced by Swami Ramdev's Divya Pharmacy. Approximately 120 tablets per bottle.